<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8195210613466783770?origin\x3dhttp://6-grace-09.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Pictures.

Y Loves '

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Online Users



Tagboard.



Students.

Brenda!
Charmaine!
Cheryl!
Davis!
Diantha!
Hannwen!
Jialing!
Juel!
Leening!
Luqman!
Nadyra!
Natalie!
PeiXian!
Sharon!
Sharlene!
Shijun!
ShunHong!
Love!
Wisdom!
Faith!



History.



June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 August 2010

Thursday, August 14, 2008 - 12:21 PM
BLAH

ShiJun, I Tell You Stop Spamming People's Blog Le La.
Cause The Blog Is The Owner One Not Yours.
So If You Want To Spam Create Your Own And Spam Your Own.
And Stop Following Charmaine, JiaLing, Natalie, Cheryl
And Me Le La. It's Really Dam Irrating You Know?
And :(: Stop Spaming Also Lor.
If You Not In This Class Please Leave us Alone,
If You In Then Stop It La.
What I Say Is True Lor,
Then You Say Is All False One.
You Also No Blog Right ShiJun,
But If You Have Why Don't Tell People Leh?
Or You Write Bad About Us?
Or It's Ugly Then You Don't Dare To Show Us?
If You Write Bad About Us,
I Also Got Write Bad About You What But I Still Show You.
If It's Ugly Then Stop Saying Other People Blog ''Ugly'' Lah.
I Really Dunno Who Is :(:
But If You Really Angry Don't Spam.
Spam Your Own Blog KKZ??
THANK YOU FOR THE PERSON NOT USING MY NAME AR!

And I Can Use Le ^_~

Vanished In Air